1. Welcome to InfinStor¶
InfinStor is a multi cloud Machine Learning Platform with an Enterprise grade MLflow service at its core. InfinStor includes storage enhancements for cloud storage snapshots ( InfinSnap and InfinSlice). In addition, InfinStor MLflow includes Concurrent for MLflow for running complex Machine Learning pipelines in different Kubernetes clusters across different clouds and different regions of a cloud.
InfinStor may be consumed in the following ways:
- SaaS mode: The InfinStor service components reside in our AWS account and the data/compute resides in your Cloud accounts.
- Enterprise Licence: Every aspect of InfinStor operates in your own Cloud account(s)
InfinStor provides full enterprise support for both modes of operation.
Note that in the case of the Enterprise License option, references to
mlflowui.infinstor.com, etc. should be replaced with your own instance of the service. For example, if the service is installed in your own AWS account and available at subdomain
ai.acme.com, then replace
Information on signing up, initial configuration, administration and usage of the InfinStor MLflow Service
MLflow Enterprise License¶
Information on signing up, initial configuration, administration and usage of the InfinStor MLflow Service. Additional documentation on APIs included with the Enterprise Licence is included here.
Data Scientist Guide¶
This section of the documentation is for Data Scientists interested in using the InfinStor platform. It includes documentation on:
- Authenticating to the system
- Using the MLflow service
- Using the storage enhancements of the InfinStor platform
- Using the Compute enhancements included in InfinStor